How to become an animal in GTA 5: You are a huge fan of GTA 5, the famous title of Rockstar Games originally released in 2013, and by now you have “stripped” it in essentially all its possibilities. However, this game is a constant surprise and only recently have you discovered that you can play as some animals. So you got intrigued and did an online search, getting this far. That’s the way it is, isn’t it? Well then I would say that you are in the right place!
In fact, I will shortly explain to you in detail how to become animals in GTA 5. In case you were wondering, I will guide you step by step on how to take advantage of this feature, providing you with useful information on everything related to the topic. In short, if you intend to face this “challenge”, I would say that this tutorial is for you. I almost forgot: there will also be a way to talk about * completism *, that is, how to transform into all animals.
What do you say? Are you ready to learn how to play GTA 5 this way? In my opinion, yes, since you have made yourself comfortable and you are reading this guide with interest. Well, everything is perfect then: you just need to take some free time and follow the quick instructions below, which will lead you to your goal. Having said that, there is nothing left for me to do, except wish you good reading and have fun!
Before going into the details of the procedure on how to become animals in GTA 5I think you might be interested in learning more about this possibility (available on PS4, Xbox One and PC versions of the game).
Well, Rockstar Games has decided to implement multiple “surprises” within GTA 5. Among these, there are some peyote plants scattered around the map. By interacting with the latter, it is possible to transform the character into a animal and play in his shoes. Obviously, this is thehallucinogenic effect of the plant and not of a “physical” transformation of the character.
The playable animals are several: from boar at the henpassing through the Seagull and the pig. In short, it is a particularly hilarious “gimmick”, which can keep you entertained for several hours. In any case, there are dozens of peyote plants to find and animals to discover, but I don’t want to spoil you too much.
Just know that you can go wherever you want with the animal: you will come back again “human”for example, after getting high invest by some car or by pressing the button that you used to eat the plant.
After the animal is dead, you will no longer be able to harvest the peyote plant associated, as it will be saved in your progress. Therefore, I advise you to be careful and have as much fun as possible if you like to control that animal.
How to become an animal in GTA 5
After explaining to you in detail what this feature allows you to do, I would say that it is time to take action and find out how to become animals in GTA 5 for PS4 and for all other platforms: the steps to take are always the same.
Well, all you have to do is find one peyote plant (it is distinguished by the presence of a pink “flower” and the fact that it emits an “animal sound”), place your personage next to it and press the appropriate button key that appears on the screen (eg. right arrow on PS4).
In this way, a cutscene will start in which the character you are controlling will eat the peyote plant and transform into theanimal associate. Once the “transformation” has been performed, usually the keys for move, run And attack are the usual ones (eg. analog to move, X to run and R2 to stick up PS4).
This clearly varies from animal to animal, but I will not give you other indications so as not to make too many previews. In any case, the keys to use will come indicated on the screen and therefore you shouldn’t have any kind of problem.
How to find all peyote plants
As mentioned above, there are several peyote plants in the GTA 5 map, however a total of 27. How do you say? Don’t know where to find them? Don’t worry, I can assure you that by following the list below, you will not have any problems.
- In the middle of the ocean, in seabed east of the Humane laboratoriesthere is a peyote plant, a bit “hidden” by some wreck;
- In the depths of the canal between the airport and the port of Los Santos. You shouldn’t struggle to find it among the algae;
- Vase at Mirror Park. The peyote plant can be found at the back of a house to the south in this neighborhood;
- Slope of the hill a north of Fort Zancudo. You will certainly struggle a little to find the peyote plant, but in reality I assure you it will be fun;
- High in Raton Canyon, there is a kind of area from which to admire the landscape. Not far from the only wooden platform, there is also the peyote plant;
- Seabed near Paleto Bay. It is difficult to give you precise directions, but you will have to search carefully among the rocks;
- Hillside, not very far from Redwood Lights Track construction site. It may take you a while to find the plant, but it’s worth it;
- One of the hardest plants to find is moles seabed of the Alamo Seain a cove to the north-west;
- Terrace of the Gentry Manor Hotel in Vinewood. The roof of the building can only be reached by aircraft;
- Elevated in Raton Canyon, at the edge of some rocks. It is not very easy to give you precise directions, but know that you can only get there by plane;
- Monte Chiliad, near two poles with red ribbons which are located on a rocky ledge;
- Vinewood Hill, in the bushes near the road leading to the Galileo observatory. With a little care, you shouldn’t struggle to find the peyote plant;
- To the border between La Puerta and Chamberlain Hills there is a baseball field. There, behind the “net”, you find the peyote plant;
- Tree on the edge of a lake on Monte Gordo. You shouldn’t have any particular difficulty finding the surprise that awaits you;
- El Burrito Heightsamong the plants near the parking lot;
- In terrace of the Venetian Hotel, there is a surprise. The roof of the building can only be reached via an aircraft;
- Los Santos Customs near Los Santos Airport. You can find the peyote plant near an abandoned bus;
- Island southeast of NOOSE In the middle of the bushes there is a nice surprise;
- Next to one caravan in the field of the Ron Alternates wind farm. Once you reach the place, it is not very difficult to find the peyote plant;
- West of Sandy Shores airstrip, near some cacti. Perhaps it may take some time to find the surprise that awaits you;
- Vinewood Hills, hillside. Here it is a bit difficult to give a precise indication, but it is enough to know that it is not very far from one of the houses in the area;
- Drain pipe in the north of Vinewood Hills. Difficult to give precise indications, you will have to search a bit;
- Ocean floor, a west of the Great Ocean Highway bridge. You will have to search through the rocks to find the peyote plant;
- Paleto Bay Park, near one of the benches with a basket. Looking into the park, you shouldn’t have too many problems;
- In the depths under a wooden pylon of the Del Perro pier;
- In the Tongva Valley, more precisely in Two Hoots, there is a waterfall. In the rocks that surround it there is a nice surprise;
- Summit of Mount Chiliadthe peyote plant is located in a foreshortening from which Paleto Bay is visible.
In short, Rockstar Games has hidden peyote plants a bit ‘everywhere, including seabed, hills and so on and so forth. Some may not be very easy to find: on the other hand, it is a challenge and for this very reason it must test you. Sure, it’s an interesting lens that can guarantee you several hours of fun.
If you have particular problems finding any peyote plants, I invite you to consult the fan-made map posted on Reddit.
For the rest, you can find other ideas for your gaming sessions by consulting the page of my site dedicated to GTA 5, where you can find countless tutorials dedicated to the Rockstar Games title.