Easy to copy designs: Are you looking for some fun but quiet activities for your younger siblings? Would you like to relax with some pastime that can stimulate your creativity? Well then why not take a look at the resources you find below to find drawings easy to copy? There are really something for everyone, I can assure you!
In fact, below you will find all those that in my opinion represent the best Internet sites through which you can find drawings that are easy to copy currently in circulation. Each of the reported sites offers users many drawings to download, print and / or copy and, of course, also color. There are even some special apps for smartphones and tablets that offer the possibility to have fun with coloring drawings directly from the screen of your device as well as some computer software that can be suitable for creating easy-to-copy drawings yourself.
So what would you say to ban the chatter and take action by finally going to discover the aforementioned resources? Yup? Very well, then let’s not waste any more precious time and immediately start focusing on what to do. I am sure that in the end you will be able to tell yourself very happy with the discoveries made and that in case of need you will also be ready and available to recommend all your interesting friends to the thing. Let it bet?
The first website I want to suggest you turn to if you are looking for designs that are easy to copy is Edupics. It is a portal that contains many black and white drawings to download, print and color with markers or pencils.
To connect to the main Edupics web page, use the link I provided you a moment ago, then click, depending on your needs, on the form B&W to view black and white drawings only, on the card Color to view color drawings only, on the tab Photos to view photos only or on the card Crafts to see the designs that also lend themselves to cropping.
Then click on the category of your interest from the box in the center of the page, locate the design you like best among those proposed and click on it.
Finally, click on the link Download small Image to download the drawing on your computer in the smallest format or on Download large image to get the largest format. If you have not made any changes to the default settings of the web browser you are using, the drawing will be saved in the folder Download of your computer.
Another great site you can consider for finding easy-to-copy designs is Coloring-Page.net. It is a portal full of drawings of various kinds, all organized by category and of good quality. The site is in English but is perfectly understandable by all thanks to the numerous illustrations.
To use it, connect to the main page of the site using the link I provided you a moment ago, then select the category that interests you most among those proposed or search for a specific term by typing it in the bar at the top right.
Then click on the link referring to the drawing you like best, then right-click on the displayed drawing and choose the option to save the image on your computer through the context menu that opened. If you have not made any changes to the default settings of the web browser you are using, the drawing will be saved in the folder Download of your computer.
Eventually, you can also print the drawing directly from the Web by simply clicking on the button Print that you find above each drawing and giving the ok for printing through the appropriate menu that is proposed to you.
Another good site you can turn to for easy-to-copy designs is Disegnidacolorare.eu. It is in Italian and presents a complete and well-made section of images taken from cartoons and animated films. Take a look at it, you will see that you will not regret it.
To connect to the main web page of Disegnidacolorare.eu, click on the link I have provided you just now. Then select the category and its subcategory that interests you among the many available and then click on the preview of the design you like best.
Now, right-click on the drawing that is shown to you and choose the option to save the image on your computer via the context menu that opened. If you have not made any changes to the default settings of the web browser you know they use, the drawing will be saved in the folder Download of your computer.
If you prefer, you can print the drawing directly from the web by simply clicking on the link Press that you find above each drawing and confirming the printing procedure through the menu that is proposed to you.
Haven’t the Web sites through which you can find easy-to-copy drawings that I have already suggested attracted your attention in a particular way? No? So why don’t you take a look at Colorless. It is a portal with well-finished graphics that provides users with a rich archive of drawings to be copied, including mandalas, together with the “usual” categories.
To start downloading drawings that are easy to copy, then connect to the website in question via the link I have just provided, then click on the tab Drawings placed at the top, click on the category that most interests you among those listed and, if available, also indicate the sub-category of reference. Alternatively, you can use the search bar located at the top right by typing the search term and then clicking on the button depicting a magnifying glass.
Click now on the preview of the drawing you prefer among those proposed and then right click on the drawing and choose the option to save the image on your computer through the context menu that opened. If you have not made any changes to the default settings of the web browser you are using, the drawing will be saved in the folder Download of your computer.
If, on the other hand, you prefer to resort to the use of one or more apps through which to find drawings that are easy to copy as well as to color, take a look below. In fact, in the following list you will find what I believe are the best applications of the moment for drawings that are easy to copy and usable both on Android than on iOS.
Many of the apps proposed are free, while others are instead with in-app purchases. Still others are paid but, fortunately, the prices are low.
- Colorfy (for Android And iOS) – This app includes numerous drawings of various types that can be colored with the many tools available on the screen and possibly even printed. It’s free with in-app purchases.
- Pigment (for Android And iOS) – This is an app that allows you to color the various designs proposed just as you would on a sheet of paper. You can use many different pencils, brushes and markers as well as an unlimited number of colors. Drawings can also be saved to the device and / or printed. It’s free with in-app purchases.
- Tayasui Color (for iOS) – An app that offers a real coloring book in digital format. You can choose from a variety of designs featuring mostly animals and plants and soothing sound effects are included. The designs can be saved to the Camera Roll and can also be printed for later copying. It costs € 1.99.
- Colorless (for Android) – This is an app that integrates a bunch of fantastic drawings to color from your mobile or tablet and possibly even print (both black and white and colored). All drawings can also be completed at a later time, resuming the activity right from where it left off. It’s free with in-app purchases.
Instead of downloading drawings that are easy to copy from the Internet or find them through special apps, would you like to create some simple illustration yourself and then print it on paper and eventually color it to your liking? Then you can resort to using one of the programs listed below.
These are programs for Windows, macOS And Linux which are not used specifically for the purpose in question but which, taking into account the related tools, can still be useful in this regard.
- GIMP – It is one of the best free and alternative programs to the well known and appreciated Photoshop. The software offers numerous functions, brushes and tools with which you can create beautiful drawings on the computer. It’s free and compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Tux Paint – This is a program that has been designed specifically for the little ones. It includes numerous functions and sound effects thanks to which it is possible to create drawings that are easy to copy as well as color directly on the computer. It’s free and compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Artweaver Free – It is one of the best programs for drawing on the square. It has a user interface reminiscent of the old versions of Photoshop and allows you to create beautiful drawings while standing on your computer. It’s free and compatible with Windows only.
- Paintbrush – This is a simple Paint-style program for Mac that allows you to draw on your computer and, consequently, also to create drawings that are easy to copy. Its interface is particularly simple and understandable. It’s free and only compatible with macOS.