Best offline Android games: Have you recently bought your first Android device and are you looking for some nice games to have fun with during your break? Well, I would say that you happen to be on the right guide, at the right time. In fact, with this tutorial of mine today I intend to show you all those that in my opinion represent the best resources in the category. How do you say? You are interested in it but would like to know if I can recommend playable titles even without an Internet connection? Of course yes, that was exactly what I intended to do.
So if you give me five minutes or a little more of your free time, I can show you the how to play checkers on the Internet of the moment and, believe me, there are plenty of them because, despite being the ubiquitous Internet connection, it is not uncommon to be without them or however it is not possible to connect (e.g. during an airplane trip or when the GB included in its offer have run out). It is therefore precisely for this reason that I decided to write an article entirely dedicated to the topic.
Apart from the basic motivations, there are some how to play checkers on the Internet belonging to the category in question for all tastes: platform, puzzle, card games, sports titles and whoever has more. So, whatever your preferences, you will see that in the end you will be able to find at least one game that can entertain you well. Now, however, just chat and let’s get to the heart of the matter. Happy reading and enjoy! Ah, I almost forgot, clearly in order to download the games it is essential that you are connected to the Internet. It may seem trivial, I know, but it is always better to spend a few more words to underline a concept that is obvious to many than to leave room for doubt to some.
Platform and action
The first category of games that I want to suggest you consider is that of the titles belonging to the platform and action genre. Take a look at the list below and immediately download the games you find most interesting.
- Subway Surfers – Game appreciated by most and you belong to the endless running genre. The protagonist is a boy and the setting is that of a railway station. You can download it for free.
- Temple Run 2 – A practically timeless title. The aim is to let your character run on the screen collecting as many gems and bonuses as possible, changing direction to avoid the ravines and jumping to avoid obstacles. You can download it for free.
- Geometry Dash – Fun and very difficult game that combines the platform genre with rhythm games. It is structured on several levels that gradually increase in complexity, each of which is characterized by a square that runs quickly along a path that must be piloted to avoid obstacles along the way. It costs 1.99 euros.
- Minion Rush: Despicable Me – the game – From the name you can immediately guess, it is the game dedicated to the very bad Minions of Despicable Me. To play, you must run as fast as possible, jump, roll, run away, dodge obstacles in full levels of action. You can download it for free.
- Magic Tiles 3 – Exceptional game all focused on music that combines various instruments (drums, guitar, piano etc.) in which you have to “simply” touch the black cards and avoid the white ones to accumulate points and compose your own melody. You can download it for free.
- Clumsy Ninja – Nice title capable of entertaining for several hours in which you have to interact completely with your character, a ninja, in fact, solving the various quests proposed. You can download it for free.
- Hungry Shark World – Fun game where you have to control a hungry shark and devour everything in the ocean, from fish to smaller birds to whales and unsuspecting humans. You can download it for free.
- Badland – Beautiful title, very accurate in terms of graphics, in which you have to lead a fleet of black birds at the end of various routes avoiding the obstacles along the way and solving puzzles. You can download it for free.
Strategy and RPG
Do you like strategy games and RPGs? Then try to give one look at the selection you find below and you will see that you will not regret it. There are a lot of nice games that wait for nothing more than to be downloaded and installed on your smartphone or tablet.
- Plague Inc. – Strategy game with a post-apocalyptic soul where you have to try to infect the world population using one of the many viruses available. It sounds easy, but the game’s artificial intelligence will complicate things. You can download it for free.
- Plants vs Zombies 2 – Highly appreciated tower defense for Android devices (and not only). The aim of the game is to keep your garden away from zombies but there are many variations in the gameplay. You can download it for free.
- Crystallight Defense – Another nice tower defense where you have to defend your castle from other people’s attacks. The graphics are somewhat reminiscent of old video games. It costs 2.09 euros.
- Final Fantasy V – Do you really need no introduction? We are in the presence of a real cult in the world of role-playing games. It is practically the transposition for mobile devices of the famous title for consoles. It costs 16.99 euros.
- Age of Civilizations – Beautiful turn-based strategy game from Gameloft in which the ultimate goal is to dominate the entire globe. A sort of Risiko, so to speak. It costs 1.89 euros.
- Doom & Destiny Free – Nice game featuring four nerds who start an adventure thinking they are in a role-playing game organized by their friend. They will then have to deal with magic, monsters, fights. You can download it for free.
- Eternium – Nice action RPG, very fun and very well done that takes inspiration from the great classics of the category. The controls are simple and innovative and the game’s philosophy is “never pay to win”. You can download it for free.
- RPG Machine Knight – It reminds a little of the old Final Fantasy and has a nice background and a very interesting story to follow. Intrigues, mysteries and betrayals are commonplace. Note that the game is in English, so to be able to fully enjoy it, you need to have a minimal smattering. You can download it for free.
Now let’s move on to the games belonging to the puzzle genre, one of the most popular in the mobile world. Find what I believe to be the best offline titles for Android right below.
- Mekorama – This is a game with captivating and well-kept graphics in which you have to solve intricate three-dimensional levels with the aim of bringing the robot protagonist up to the red point indicated. You can download it for free.
- Thomas was alone – With a decidedly minimalist design, it is one of the most difficult puzzle games to complete on the Play Store. The goal is to help Thomas, a rectangle, and his geometric friends move through a bizarre world. It costs 4.59 euros.
- Puzzle Retreat – Inspired by Sudoku, this game offers addictive and exciting gameplay where you have to slide blocks to fill all the holes on the grid. Try it now! You can download it for free.
- Buttons and Scissors – Taking broadly the glories of Candy Crush Saga, it is a game in which you must combine sewing buttons of the same color by completing the various levels in the shortest possible time. You can download it for free.
- Unblock Me Free – Fun puzzle game in which you have to free the wooden blocks stuck together. It has 4 different game modes and over 4000 levels. You can download it for free.
- 2048 – Famous mathematical puzzle game in which you have to associate numbered tiles until you reach the figure of 2048. It can be loaded for free.
- Dots: the game of connections – It is an apparently trivial puzzle game, but in reality very intriguing and well done where you have to connect the dots of the same color. You can download it for free.
- Rocket Cube – Nice little game where you have to hit the cubes that fall from above by throwing others from below. Reminiscent of the classic Tetris. You can download it for free.
Sports and motors
In an article dedicated to what are the best offline how to play checkers on the Internet it is practically impossible not to mention the titles belonging to the sports and motors category. Whether you are a fan of football, tennis, motor racing and the like it makes no difference, you will certainly find bread for your teeth.
- Head Soccer – Football game with characters characterized by giant heads disproportionate to the body in which the players challenge each other with epic shots of the ball. You can download it for free.
- PBA Bowling Challenge – The official PBA game to have fun in exciting bowling games with pretty good graphics. You can download it for free.
- Flick Shoot – A sports game where you have to take penalties on goal and score. The graphics are awesome and the gaming experience isn’t bad at all. You can download it for free.
- Virtual Table Tennis 3D – The round of table tennis within reach of smartphones and tablets. Very realistic graphics and responsive controls. You can download it for free.
- Asphalt 8: Airborne – Unmissable title entirely dedicated to the world of four wheels. There are 95 official cars, brands and models (Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX etc.) and 13 different places to play. You can download it for free.
- 3D Billiards – Game dedicated to billiards with really well-made three-dimensional graphics. You can play both offline (against the device) and online (against other users in the world). You can download it for free.
- Traffic Rider – Title dedicated to motorbike racing on the road, as easily deduced from the name itself. Graphically it is really well done. You can download it for free.
- True Skate – This is a fun game where you have to make evolutions with the skateboard using your fingers. It costs 2.09 euros.
To conclude, I would like to point out some card games, always accessible even offline, with which I am sure you will be able to spend some time in joy. Here they are!
- Offline Online Poker – A title that can be played offline (but also wanting online) that allows you to challenge your smartphone or other opponents in exciting poker games. You can download it for free.
- UNO & Friends – Digital transposition of the famous game of care UNO. You can download it for free.
- 250+ Solitaire Collection – Incredible collection of over 150 solitaire cards. The decks of cards are customizable. You can download it for free.
- Scopa Pro – As easily understood by the name, it is a game dedicated to the Italian Scopa with 4 different difficulty levels. You can download it for free.
- Burraco Jogatina – Title entirely dedicated to Burraco. Allows you to play 2v2 or 4v4. You can download it for free.
- Briscola – It is a game entirely dedicated to Briscola with three difficulty levels and over 15 objectives to unlock. It is also possible to challenge friends without Internet connection, just Bluetooth. You can download it for free.
- Tressette – Another great card classic: the Tressette game. It offers different levels of difficulty. You can download it for free.
- Canasta – Yes, among the offline how to play checkers on the Internet there is also the digital version of canasta. Fun and well cared for in graphics. You can download it for free.
Note: Some of the games listed in the article for which free download is provided include in-app purchases to unlock additional levels and get various extra content.