App to listen to Android offline music: Music for you is everything and every moment is the right one to listen to your favorite songs, whether at home or on the street it makes no difference, you just need your trusty smartphone (or tablet), the service’s app for music streaming. you usually use and that’s it. It is just a pity that an Internet connection is not always available (essential to be able to play streaming songs, in fact) and that therefore having one or more resources at hand to do everything even offline would be very convenient.
How do you say? Is this exactly why you are here on my site? Why would you like me to recommend you which application is useful for the purpose? No sooner said than done. If you give me a few minutes of your precious free time and if you have a device based on the mobile platform of the “green robot”, I can show you all the ones that, in my humble opinion, represent the best. app to listen to android offline music of the moment and, believe me, there are so many, some you probably already use but you don’t know that they can also be exploited for the purpose in question.
Then? Would you like to deepen the subject? Yup? Great! I therefore suggest not wasting any more time chatting and immediately moving on to the actual action. Get comfortable, grab your device and focus on reading this tutorial. You will see, in the end you will be able to say that you are very happy and satisfied with what you have learned. Happy reading and happy downloading (of the apps)!
Let’s start this excursus among the apps to listen to offline music on Android by talking about PowerAmp. Haven’t you ever heard of it? Strange, she is very famous. Either way, you don’t have to worry, we’ll fix it immediately. It is one of the best applications for Android to play music without the Internet. It includes a whole series of advanced features that wink at true aduiophiles but also lends itself without problems to use by users without particular pretensions.
Among the flagship functions is the case of signaling the support for a large number of formats, a 10-band equalizer, automatic search of the covers and a dedicated control for the bass. It costs 3.99 euros (but is eventually available in trial version downloadable for free).
To use it, download, install and start the app on your smartphone or tablet, after which you will find yourself in front of the main PowerAmp interface. Therefore, he presses on the button with the musical note which is at the bottom to select the songs to be played stored on the device. You can search for them in folders or in the library by selecting the respective tab.
As for the playback controls, you can swipe to the right or left to change the track being played or up or down to change the lists. By tapping once on the screen you can instead activate the panels, while by pressing for a longer time to change the cover of the song.
At the bottom there are the buttons to go to the previous list or to the next ones, those to “rewind” the song and to go forward in the playback and the button Play / Pause. Further down, the playback time, quality and format of the audio file being listened to and its duration are indicated.
The buttons at the top allow you to access the equalizer and the volume control options and the menu to set the sleep timer, the tags and up again.
Shuttle Music Player
The app to listen to offline music on Android that I reported to you in the previous lines has not convinced you because you are looking for something simpler and at the same time with an attractive and light interface? Then I really believe that Shuttle Music Player will know how to satisfy you. It is an application with a very elegant UI that offers all the basic functions for playing songs in the library.
It also has the presence of two equalizers and offers good management of the queue. The app is free (but one is also available paid version with additional functions).
You ask me how to use it? I’ll explain it to you right away! Download, install and have Shuttle Music Player on your device then select the audio files to be played by taking them from the device library, press the button with the three dots that you find in correspondence with the preview of the audio file n foreground and select Play from the menu that appears to start playback.
I also point out that from the same menu you can view the biography of the artist / reference group, you can add the song to a playlist and to the playback queue, to the black list or you can delete it.
Using the mini player that you will see appear at the bottom you can instead manage the playback of the song on the fly by pressing the button Play / Pause on the right, while tapping on its cover you can view it in full screen and access further playback controls.
Then pressing the button with i three dots that you will see appear in the upper right part, you can also select the option to set the sleep timer, you can access the equalizer and receive more info on the selected song.
Does it really need any introduction? We are in the presence of Spotify, the app of one of the most popular music streaming services in the world. Why am I talking about it in this article if apps for listening to offline music are the subject of discussion? Well, simple, because Spotify allows you to do that too. By subscribing to a Premium subscription at a cost of € 9.99 / month for a single user (€ 4.99 / month if you are a student) or € 15.99 / month for the Family variant that can be used by five people, it is in fact possible to download and play offline any song present in the huge music library of the service.
The Premium service is however usable at no cost for all new users for a trial period usually between 7 and 30 days. As is known, Spotify can also be used for free for life, in the Free variant, but in this specific case multiple limitations are imposed and, obviously, offline listening is not contemplated.
To use it to listen to your favorite music tracks even without the Internet, download, install and start the app on your device and then access the service by creating an account (for more info on what to do you can read my article on how to use Spotify), locate the album and playlist of your interest by exploring the home app or the various sections available by tapping on the icons at the bottom, press on the cover image and move the lever next to the item Download from OFF to ON.
In the case of single songs, tap the button with i three vertical dots and stop on the item Save from the menu you see appear. Then press on the button Your library at the bottom, select the item Tracks and activate the option Download by moving the lever from OFF to ON. By doing this, the download function will remain active and every time you save a song in your library, it will be downloaded automatically.
Other apps to listen to Android offline music
The apps for listening to offline music on Android that I have already told you about haven’t convinced you in a particular way and are you looking for valid alternatives? I’m sorry but… don’t throw in the towel just yet! First try taking a look at the additional list of resource-specific resources I have prepared for you and found right below. Maybe you can finally find the application that you think will do the most for you.
- YouTube Music – It is the music streaming service linked to YouTube, which gives access to the entire catalog of the service. You can use it for free, but to have background listening, downloads and remove advertising, you need to subscribe to the paid plan.
- Neutron Music Player – Music player for audiophiles with many options that would probably be superfluous for “common” listeners. It supports any codec, includes tone and tempo settings, phase inversion and many other features that are difficult to find on other applications in the category. It costs 6.49 euros (but can also be downloaded in trial version).
- Phonograph Music Player – One of the best apps to listen to offline music on Android devices. It boasts a large number of settings including the ability to view your entire audio library and browse by folders, edit tags, download missing artwork, set a sleep timer, and much more. It is free to download.
- BlackPlayer Music Player – Excellent music player for Android devices featuring a well-curated and elegant user interface. It supports adding and editing tags, sleep timer, includes various options to make the most of an external equalizer and much more. It is free to download (but it is also available in one Exclusive variantfor a fee and with a greater number of functions).
- Pulsar Music Player – Another great app for offline music listening with a good number of options. It guarantees excellent queue management, offers the possibility to edit tags, has a pleasant user interface and even browsing by folders is not bad at all. It is free to download.
- Jamendo – App of the well-known Internet site Jamendo which hosts thousands of independent songs of all genres. It allows you to search, stream and, of course, download songs of interest for offline listening. There are no hits of the moment but a tide of songs capable of reserving pleasant surprises lairs. It is free to download.
- SoundCloud – It’s the SoundCloud app, one of the most popular platforms for emerging (but sometimes internationally renowned) artists and DJs to sponsor their creations. It therefore allows you to listen to unreleased songs directly in streaming and to download them for offline playback (which is why I talk about it in this article of mine). It is free to download.
- Amazon Music – It is the app of the Amazon home music streaming service, as can be easily deduced from the name. Why am I talking about it in this article of mine? Simple: because in addition to offering the possibility to listen to all the greatest musical hits, recent and not, directly through the Internet it also allows you to download them for offline listening. You download for free, but to use the service you need to subscribe to a paid subscription, as I explained in detail in my article on how Amazon Music Unlimited works, even if at first a free trial period is granted and subscribers to Amazon Prime they can access part of the catalog for free with 40 hours of listening per month.
- Deezer Music – Another app of one of the most famous music streaming services in the world which, in addition to offering the possibility to listen to all the greatest musical hits of all time, Italian and international, also offers the opportunity to download them on your smartphone or on the tablet for listening in the absence of connectivity. You download for free (but to download the songs offline you need to activate a paid subscription, as I explained to you in detail in my article on the subject, often usable for free or at a discounted price for a trial period)